Campaign Designer and Implementation Assistant
pdf: Campaign designer and implementation assistant
This is a short term, honourarium based position. Position will run for five (5) weeks beginning August 26th until September 27th 2013 with possibility of short term renewal.
Assistant will be responsible for:
- Producing a poster campaign that helps raise awareness of the services that the South House provides.
- Taking charge of the artistic elements of the poster campaign.
- Producing radio ads that help raise awareness of the services that the South House provides.
- Ensuring that the campaign’s reach is as wide as possible.
- Tasks like putting up posters, printing, stocking pamphlets, etc.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Understanding of social justice, anti-oppression theory and action
- Strong artistic ability
- Ability to use programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
This is an honourarium based position. Compensation for the 5 weeks (8.5 hours a week) will be $520.
Applications should include a brief statement of interest, a resume and samples of work.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 19th 2013.